We need to know the exact date of the move, at least three weeks in advance.
- Book your electrician in to do the work (at least three weeks in the future).
- Advise us of the date and time of the move by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need advance notice so we can ensure the metering aligns with this date.
The relocation of your meter will mostly likely be done by your meter provider. Any questions contact email@example.com
If you have a basic meter and want it moved, we’ll upgrade you to a new meter in the different location. That’s because once a basic meter comes off it can’t go back on.
If you’re in the ACT, your electrician needs to contact Evoenergy (13 10 93) and complete the relevant forms. Once Evoenergy has provided you with a date and time, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can coordinate to have a meter installer on site.
Life support equipment
If your address is registered for life support protections, someone must be present during the upgrade to ensure the safety of the person on life support. Please note that work will not proceed unless a support person is on site.
To relocate a gas meter:
- Click the ‘Move my gas meter’ request below and complete the form.
- We send your request to your gas distributor for a quote to complete the move.
- We contact you with the quote.
- You approve the quote to proceed.
- We’ll send a work order to your gas distributor for work to be completed.
You’ll see the charges on your next bill from us.
Our metering team is happy to assist.
Call 1300 815 815 Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm
Or email MeterInstallations@actewagl.com.au