- ACT residential established site only.
- Business days only. Request must be made online prior to 8 p.m.
- Electricity supply only.
- Additional fees may apply.
- Resident must ensure there is safe and unhindered access to premises electricity meter.
- If the electricity at the premises is not connected, the resident must switch off the main power switch/switches on the switchboard.
- Follow and implement any other connection instructions provided by ActewAGL.
Situations resulting in ineligibility for same day connection:
- Request to connect to a premises that has not had electricity connected for 12 months or more.
- Request to connect to a premises deemed unsafe by ActewAGL.
- When delays are due to circumstances beyond ActewAGL’s control (for example extreme weather, natural disasters).
- The meter at the premises is not accessible or removed.
- The meter is not in working order, or is non-compliant.
- Wrong address or connection date was provided – or is mistakenly believed that the power was not connected when in fact the power was connected.
Electricity and natural gas retailer: ActewAGL Retail ABN 46 221 314 841 a partnership of AGL ACT Retail Investments Pty Ltd ABN 53 093 631 586 and Icon Retail Investments Limited ABN 23 074 371 207.