Make your application stand out
We’re thrilled you want to work at ActewAGL and look forward to your application. As Canberra’s leading energy retailer, we’re always looking for bright and diverse minds to join us.
For the best chance of success, make sure your application gives us an authentic idea of who you are, as well as important background information like your experience, skills and education. It’s also important you get your application in by the deadline.
These key tips will help you put together the best application possible for the role you are applying for:
- Read the position advertisement and job description carefully (if you need more information or would like to clarify information, please contact the team member listed in the job advertisement).
- Tailor your application to the specific position requirements.
- Make sure your employment history is up to date.
- Keep your application relevant, simple and concise.
- Don’t forget to check your spelling and grammar.
Submitting your application
Our online recruitment system (Aurion) makes applying for a position quick and easy. Here’s how:
Register and accept the privacy statement.
Fill in your application by providing:
- your personal details - a one page pitch (cover letter) on why you are right for ActewAGL.
- your resume (2MB or less)
- two referees
- upload any relevant qualifications and licenses.
Submit. You’ll get an email confirming we’ve received your application.
You can login any time to see the status of your application, change your personal details and retrieve, update or withdraw your application.
What happens next
Your application will be reviewed and we’ll be in touch if you’ve been selected for an interview.
If your interview goes well, you’ll complete reference checks as well as health and police checks before receiving an offer.
We’re happy to help. If you want to know more about an advertised role, get in touch with the team member on the position ad.
For all other questions, reach out to our People and Legal team on email@example.com